Thursday, July 26, 2012

the problem of pain

It's a shuffle of philosophical terms. It's the piano keys of omnipotence and omniscience and omni-omission being hit simultaneously. No one knows quite yet if it's harmonious or an out of key symphony. It's a pulse of ear drums when the pulse of a major organ fails. Are you good? Are you indifferent? Are my definitions of both good and bad and love completely misconstrued to mean earthly, fallen, watery substances of the rocks they represent? Is my boastfulness in words just complete naivety in your eyes; wondering why our two dictionaries are so opposite when compared spine to spine? I am the arrow, you are the bow. I guess I've never been so good at target practice to begin with. I guess my ear has never been quite so precise at tuning, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment